Friday, August 12, 2011

Custom Clearance in China

OMG.. Why did this happen to me??

Shipment Tracking System

China Customs is killing me with their madness, ridiculous and crazy requests.. Grrrrr..! (pull hair)

On the end of July last month i've sent 4 pieces of garment from Malaysia to China via one of the well-known courier service in the world (i guess so).. Normally it will take 2 or 3 working days to reach consignee, but due to some circumstances, my cargo was held by China custom for nearly 2 weeks!!

There was lots of email flying here and there just because of this one particular shipment, as well as the conversation which is like hell of course.. Uff! I hate it..

I just wondering why they dont have a proper guidelines of the value for us to declare accordingly so that there's no such cases as UNDERVALUE shipment..? Yes, that was the real reason for my cargo delayed..

Example of KJ3 Form

In this case, you will need to fill up some form which is similar like KJ3 Form together with the explanation letter. For your information, my first revised document submitted to custom was rejected.. So, in order to avoid any further more delay, i did revised again the value 2 times higher than the first submission but it was still unaccepted..! Finally, the custom itself advised that the unit price should be at least USD50 and AGAIN asked me to revise the paperwork as per requested.. This is what i could not understand, why cant they just inform me earlier? Seriously, they are wasting my time..

The sad part is, this is not the first time i'm facing this kind of problem involving those fussiness customs.. :-(((

No comments:

Post a Comment