Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Learning Korean - Basic

Dont know why this few days i feel like dating with korean guy.. Ermm.. Maybe because of too much Korean movies and dramas nowadays, plus i am one of the CRAZIEST korean FAN here.. I cant help to control myself from being adore with their super charming and handsome actors as well as their beautiful and cute actress of course.. Oh, i'm so impressed! *__*

Ok, back to the main topic.. Today i'm going to share with you some of the simple korean greeting and daily basic words.. Have fun!

Hello / Good Morning / Good Afternoon / Good Evening
Annyong haseyo (An-nyong-ha-se-yo)

Hello (On the phone)
Yoboseyo (Yo-bo-se-yo)

Good Night
Annyonghi jumuseyo (An-nyong-hi-ju-mu-se-yo)

Happy Birthday
Saeng-il chukahaeyo / Saeng-il chukahamnida (Saeng-il-chuk-ha-ham-ni-da)

I like you
Choahaeyo (Choh-a-hae-yo)

I love you
Saranghae / Saranghaeyo (Sa-rang-hae-yo)

I miss you
Pogo shipo / Pogo shipoyo / Pogo shipta
*Literal meaning: "I want to see you" but used in the the context of "I miss you".

I dont like
Shiro (Shir-o)

It's ok / It's alright / I'm ok / I'm alright
Kwaenchanayo (Kwaen-chanh-a-yo)

Goodbye
Annyonghi kaseyo (If somebody is leaving)
Annyonghi kyeseyo (If you are the one leaving, say to somebody) or
you can just simply say Annyong

I'm sorry
Mianhae / Mianhaeyo (Mi-an-hae-yo)

Sorry
Mianhada (Mi-an-ha-da)

Forgive me
Choisonghaeyo (Choi-song-hae-yo)

It was my fault
Chalmothaessoyo (Chal-mot-haess-o-yo)

Thank you
Kamsahamnida / Komapta / Komawo

Good Night / Sleep Well
Chal jayo (Chal ja-yo) / Chal ja

Congratulations!
Chukahaeyo or simply say Chukahae (Chuk-ha-hae)

Really? / Really
Chincha (Chin-cha)

Really / Very / Truly
Chongmal (Chong-mal)

Wait / Just a second / In a moment
Chamkanmanyo (Cham-kan-man-yo)

Stop / Enough
Kumanhae (Ku-man-hae)

Come back soon / Quickly
Palli wayo / Palli wa (Pal-li-wa)

Joke
Nongdam (Nong-dam)


That's all, will share more on the next posting! ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment