Saturday, July 16, 2011

Aquatic Centre, PISA

I'm getting bored playing badminton with all the small kiddies at the playground and i need something different this evening..

With a very lazy moved, i walked down to PISA which takes 30 minutes away from my house. No, no, no.. I'm not going to play badminton this time, because today i'm going to make myself wet.. Ermmm.. Hahaha.. Gotca! Clear your mind folks, i mean swimming.. Yes, SWIM or in malay called RENANG.. =)

Penang International Sports Arena (PISA) entrance

PISA Aquatic Centre

Small pool for kids

Walking path inside the centre

Big pool for adults

I like to swim here, but when it comes to weekend this place will be a bit crowded.. Actually they have another pool for professional swimmers where watersports events are often held, but now the place is under construction so i cant take a pic of it..


Another part for children



My favorite spot to loiter around with my sista! ^____^


PISA Aquatic Centre, Penang
Business Hours / Admission Fee:
Monday to Friday (2pm - 8pm)
*For Member - Adult & Children (RM1)
*Non-Member - Adult (RM3) & Children (RM2)
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday (10am - 8pm)
* For Member - Adult (RM2) & Children (RM1)
*Non-Member - Adult (RM5) & Children (RM3)

No comments:

Post a Comment