Tuesday, July 26, 2011

DHL stand for...

I believe that everybody knows what DHL is, but how many of you know what's the meaning of DHL?

I'm using DHL courier service for over 3 years and until few days ago only i just realize that i dont even know what DHL stands for..




It started when my friend called and told me that he will attend an interview with DHL and he want to know a bit about the company background and services from me instead of searching it from the internet. I answered all the questions smoothly except for the last one..

"What's DHL stand for?"

"Hoh? Ermm.. Wait ha i think first, hmm... Err.. What ar? I dont know la weh.." I replied with giggled.

"!&*%$4+?#..."

But dont worry, now i know already and i can proudly answer your question with confidence.. Hehehe..

DHL originally stands for Dalsey, Hillblom and Lynn, it's a Deutsche Post company that provides international shipping of documents and freight as well as contract logistics. The company was founded in 1969 by Adrian Dalsey, Larry Hillblom and Robert Lynn..

Thank you! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment