Friday, July 29, 2011

Future Model - Cute Little ELINA

Isnt she cute? She is soooo adorable.. Heheh.. I feel like want to pinch her fluffy cheeks over and over again.. I dont care if she cry.. ^_____^



This sweet little girl is my foster sister daughter, and at this time she's only 2 years old. She did like to pose and always want us to take a picture of her.. She's very smart and talkative too.. She know how to behave herself according to the place and who she live with..


"Dont show me your tongue sweety.."

One her 2nd Brithday

You can experience the child care preoccupation of a 2 years old girl ONLY when her mother is not around.. Hehehe...

Elina with her mother (my foster sister)

*The last time i met her was on March 2011.. Ermmm... Miss her a lot.. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment